- As part of the registration process on Cestagi, you will provide a valid email address. Your email address will be held strictly private and never published unless you are willing to release such information to the public.
Cestagi may also collect first and last name, billing address, credit card and bank information only from those who wish to obtain exclusive or premier privileges. All purchase transactions for goods and services on Cestagi are completed via industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encrypted servers of other companies. These companies do not retain, store, share or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
Once you join and post any information on Cestagi you may at anytime correct, update or remove it, if need be. This information includes and is not limited to: (1) personal identifying information (2) general identifying information (3) demographic information (4) personal and physical characteristics (5) lifestyle, beliefs, interests, likes and dislikes (6) any other non-identifying information. You may also request to: (1) approve or deny inquiries sent from the public in response to your listing to your email address (2) be added or removed from the mailing list of Cestagi (3) show, hide or terminate your listing. These features are only available when you login to your account. Any information that you choose to disclose in your listing is strictly your business. If you chose to terminate your membership with Cestagi, your account along with the personal identifying information, photos, reviews, emails and any other information related to your account will subsequently be suspended from the system. Such information may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time but will not be generally available to the public.
Login and password
- You may not disclose or share your login and/or password to any third parties. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over you personal identifying information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. It is essential that if your password is comprised for any reason, you immediately change your password. To reduce the risk of unauthorized access to your account, Cestagi urges you to periodically change your password.
- If you choose to message a member, contact Cestagi or provide website feedback, your email address may be collected for the sole purpose of: (1) sending a notification for any inquiries you may make (2) tracking success of this website. Your email address will be held strictly private and only accessed by authorized personnel. Cestagi will not: (1) publish the email address (2) provide it to a third party (3) use it for any purpose other than notification, unless consent is provided through another submission elsewhere on the website.
- You may send a private message to a member of Cestagi. Any personal identifying information you choose to reveal is strictly up to you and will not be disclosed to anyone else, only to the member you are contacting.
- Any personal identifying information you choose to share while contacting Cestagi will not be disclosed to anyone without your consent. Records of correspondence may be retained in order to assess, improve service and to investigate potential violations of the Terms and Conditions.
- When you choose to submit a feedback regarding Cestagi, no personal identifying information is required except an email address to contact you if any further questions arise.
- If you choose to use the invitation service to inform someone about Cestagi, your and that person's name and email address will be collected. Cestagi will automatically send a one-time email welcoming him or her to visit this website. Cestagi stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of the invitation service. The invitee may contact Cestagi to request removal of this information from the database.
- When you browse Cestagi no personal identifying information is collected. You may browse, search and view detailed profiles, which are available to the public, without providing any personal identifying information. Cestagi automatically tracks certain information in the course of its use.
- Cestagi allows users to search our directory. This function requires the user to enter the type of information in which they express interest. This information may be saved on the servers while the user is visiting the website. This data may also be saved in aggregate for later analysis. However, data is not saved in a way that it can be associated with any personal identifying information that you may submit, unless you expressly request Cestagi to save such search preferences.
- An IP address is a series of numbers that is assigned to your computer whenever you access the internet, which facilitates computers and servers to recognize and communicate with each other. Cestagi may use IP addresses in order to conduct system administration, report collective information to sponsors and advertisers and to conduct website analysis. Practice of collecting such statistics has been generally standardized and may be helpful in: (1) maintaining Cestagi (2) identifying problems with the server (3) enhancing the exposure of Cestagi on the internet.
Persistent cookies contain a simple anonymous unique identifier that is placed on your computer's hard drive and remains there until an expiration date is reached; it is typically set to a month on Cestagi. This anonymous unique identifier cannot be read or used by anyone else. Accepting this type of cookie helps create more useful and personalized amenities for you when you visit Cestagi. It facilitates you with a sense of memory of your search criterion. Same computer and browser should be employed to retain access to aforementioned features.
Session cookies are only temporary and will be destroyed as soon as you exit your browser. Temporary session cookies are used for access to your member account or for the registration process with Cestagi. This type of cookie grants you, and only you, the permission to login into your account to review and modify your account information.
Your browser preferences must be set to accept cookies from Cestagi. If Cestagi reports to you that your browser is not accepting cookies, please enable cookies in your browser preferences. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at Cestagi may be slightly diminished and some convenient features may not work as intended. Cookies are not shared with other websites.
- Cestagi will not contact you with third party promotions, surveys, junk mail, etc. The only communications are: (1) confirmatory email when you activate or deactivate your account (2) response to inquiries including requests for lost username or password (3) messages from the public in response to your listing (4) billing issues (5) other legitimate news, offers or announcements relating to Cestagi and its services but only when subscribed to the mailing list of Cestagi. At anytime, you may opt-out of receiving communications by replying to the unsubscribe link enclosed at the bottom of each email message that points users to the subscription management page.
- Cestagi may contain links to external third party websites and you may access them at your own risk. Although links to external third party websites may be maintained, personal identifying information is not used with any of them. Cestagi is not responsible for the privacy practices, content or lawfulness of any websites that are linked to or from this website. Cestagi may also utilize third party advertising sources to serve ads. These third party advertisers may employ cookies and action tags, also known as web beacons, to measure the effectiveness of their ads and to personalize advertising content. Cestagi does not have access to or control of the cookies that may be placed by the third party advertisers.
- Cestagi maintains a strict no spam policy and does not intend to share, sell, rent, lend, exchange or release your personal identifying information with anyone, except when you grant permission to do so, or that such disclosure in good-faith belief is reasonably crucial to: (1) comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process (2) resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce the Terms and Conditions (3) respond to claims of any content that violates the law, the legal notice or the rights of third parties (4) protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Cestagi, its visitors, members, providers and/or the public. When such a disclosure may be required, an effort to release no more than the minimum of information is imposed.
- Cestagi employs reasonable precautions to protect the loss, misuse, alteration and unauthorized access of information. Nevertheless, despite these efforts, no security system is impenetrable. Cestagi is not responsible for any breach of security lawfully or unlawfully by: (1) agents of the government (2) a telephone or cable company (3) an internet service provider (4) a hacker or other criminal, overlooked or unknown forces (5) human ignorance or error. Any information transmitted to or through the service of Cestagi must be at users own risk.